Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back home so very early at eleven, today.
Two papers down - Both languages, Eng + Chinese, seven more to go! So lets see, Chinese Prelims was hell difficult! But I guessed it had to be that way. Afterall, it was the prelims and it's supposed to have help prepare us for the upcoming Chinese O level paper next month.

Now; English, it was more or less alright. At least I understood the passage! It was not those long, boring passages we used to have in the past in which we would have no clue what it would be talking about and all. This time, the passage was about blogging! So I guess it was pretty much easier for us to understand, as most of us would know what blogging is all about. Rather disappointed I couldnt finish my summary on time though, that proves how much I have to STOP spending so much time writting neatly. I've decided! For the next few exams, heck the messy handwriting!, just make sure it's readable. I've to get rid of this bad habit or else I'll never be able to finish my papers on time even though I may know the answers! That'd be such a pity, blah.

Also! I dont see why the school is suddenly so strict over exams. I mean yes, it is important to be strict when it comes to exams, but not to the point that we HAVE to use ziploc bags to hold our pens, pencils, and whatever necessary stationaries thats required. Pencil boxes ARENT allowed into the examination hall, regardless whether its big or small, transparent or not. Can you imagine, a whole hall of ziploc bags as pencil cases, haha trust me its crazy!

Alright, ART is driving me nuts. Seriously, I'd do anything just to trade her for Mrs Zailee, I need Mrs Zailee so badly I tell you. All she knows how to do is be hell sacarstic, and nag and shout at us, telling us we're behind time blablablah. It's just the same thing over and over again, its seriously annoying and pissing the shit out of me! And I suppose Mel and I will only get back that CD we passed her like next year after our exam! The excuses she gives, rah forget it. Don't wish to elaborate. All I know is, 7 boards by Friday! SEVEN! It's gonna be a couple of sleepless nights this two/three days : ( I want my A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home